Instant Oatmeal | 250 gram
- Weight: 250 gram
- Great Value with highest quality oats
- Instant Oats, softer texture and easy to digest.
- Source of Protein
- Source of Beta Glucan
- Free Cholesterol
- Australian Origin
- Certified by HACCP, ISO22000, cGMP, MeSTI and HALAL by JAKIM
Ingredients : Instant Oats, Hydrolysed Oat Powder
Ramuan: Oat Segera, Serbuk Oat Hidrolisis
CAROMA Instant Oatmeal is imported from Australian origin and is a premium selection of high-quality oats.
CAROMA oatmeal is high in soluble fiber and Beta Glucan. Beta Glucan can help to reduce high cholesterol and improve skin conditions. Beta-glucans are also prebiotics, which is food for the healthy bacteria in the human digestive system. The collection of bacteria in the gut are collectively referred to as the microbiome.
"Hydrolyzed Oats, we are talking about a soluble form of oats which is naturally derived from whole oats by the process of hydrolysis.
Oats are among the healthiest grains on earth. Oats are commonly eaten for breakfast as oatmeal, which is made by boiling oats in water or milk. Oatmeal is often referred to as porridge.
Why Oatmeal is good for us?
- Oats Are Incredibly Nutritious
- Oats contain many powerful antioxidants, including avenanthramides. These compounds may help reduce blood pressure and provide other benefits.
- Oats may lower the risk of heart disease by reducing both total and LDL cholesterol and protecting LDL cholesterol from oxidation.
- Due to the soluble fiber beta-glucan, oats may improve insulin sensitivity and help lower blood sugar levels.
What happens to your body when you eat oatmeal every day?
- Benefits include lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels, protection against skin irritation and reduced constipation. In addition, they are very filling and have many properties that should make them a weight loss friendly food. At the end of the day, oats are among the healthiest foods you can eat
The most popular way is to simply eat oatmeal (porridge) for breakfast.
Here is a very simple way to make oatmeal:
- 1/2 cup of instant oats
- 1 cup (250 ml) of water or milk
- A pinch of salt
- Pinches of cinnamon, nutmeg, and/or cardamom, optional
Preparation in Hot Water / Milk Preparation
Scoop 2 Spoon Instant Oat Flakes +add 1/2 cup of hot milk or boiling water +stir well + stand for 2 minute and enjoy.
* Adjust water or milk for desired thickness.
Storage Instructions: Keep in a cool, dry place. Avoid exposure to sunlight or excessive heat.
250 gram Instant Oat Flakes